WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON
ALL OUR MECHANISMS . *
*Customer is only responsible for the shipping
OUR Manufacturer Warranty
Once we receive the required information we will process your claim
- Reply to the Warranty Ticket Email you received and attach the completed form
- Include pictures of the label of the item clearly showing the product serial number in the same email.
- Attach photos both close up shots (zoomed in) as well as far shots showing the issue.
Then We Determine if THE ISSUE IS A MANUFACTURER DEFECT AND NOT NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR FROM EVERYDAY USE, AND FALLS UNDER THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
What happens next :
- Ship out replacement parts when available
- Approve an allotted amount to cover repair costs. This amount is determined by the manufacturer and will be refunded to the customer once we receive customer’s receipt from a professional repair company. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange repairs and Coleman Furniture will not be responsible to refund any amounts that are not pre approved in writing by Coleman Furniture regardless of extent of damage or if hired repair person is able to resolve issue to customer’s satisfaction.
- Issue replacement item. We cover replacement item cost and approve a replacement item, the customer will still be responsible for shipping costs to get from our warehouse to the customer home . Replacement items will not be ordered until the customer has paid applicable shipping costs.