Shipping to your door:
We provide FREE SHIPPING in most EAST COAST and some Central STATES.
These type of orders will be delivered and brought to your home (or building entrance). However, the customer is responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if it is necessary. When furniture is shipped to your door – it is your responsibility to check its condition – we accept claims within 24 hour period from the time you receive the furniture .Please write any issues you see when you sign for the package. If you have any questions about our unique delivery process please call us at 646 344 2770 or email email@example.com
Inside Delivery and Set up:
This is an additional service which we can provide only in certain parts of the country , it is not included in the price -- please contact us for details
The majority of furniture offered for sale on Furniture Plus Long Island falls into this category. Our trained furniture delivery specialists will schedule your delivery with you in advance. At the scheduled delivery appointment, the team will deliver your furniture inside your home, up to a second floor ( in case there is no elevator )unpack it and assemble it in your room of choice. Each additional set of stairs would be additional charge of $10 a piece . If furniture does not fit through the doors or stairs( measuring is customer responsibility )– there will be additional charge for disassembling and reassembling and this will be provided by a special hired service ,which has nothing to do with our delivery team. When you purchase your furniture with us, you purchase new boxed and factory packed pieces. Those are all yours, including the boxes and packing materials. At the time of delivery, our delivery crew will neatly pack all the trash together for you, but it is your responsibility to dispose of those boxes. You must Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 30 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Furniture plus Long Island reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according to our return policy.
Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture beyond two flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please Contact us
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. In stock items are usually delivered within 1-6 weeks from when the order was placed. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate – actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery, and unforeseen events. CF is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least one hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a “back-up” to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Furniture Plus LI requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery companies departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- If our delivery partner confirms a delivery date, and you miss that confirmed date, you agree to pay the additional shipping fees for a second delivery, which will vary per order but can range from 20%-30% of your order total.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. Also – always make sure that your doors are wide enough to fit the furniture through . In case furniture does not fit — there will be additional charge to disassemble ( if possible ) and reassemble inside .
- In case furniture can not be disassembled to be brought in — it will be returned to the manufacturer and restocking and delivery fees will be taken out of the refund .
- If an item does not fit in customers home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a restocking fee as well as round-trip actual shipping fees incurred by Sofacraft. If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Sofacraft reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us
You may return your purchase within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund , as long as the furniture in the original packaging, good condition and not. Mattresses compressed in a box can not be returned and shipped back , in case of a shipping damage they have to be refused by the customer and a new mattress will be send out .
assembled . We recommend you keep your packaging for at 14 days after receiving the merchandise. There is a 20% restocking charge .You will also have to pay for the shipping charges
to you (even if not invoiced at the time of sale or discounted) as well as the shipping back to our warehouse.
To make a return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and reason for return. We do not accept returns or cancellations
over the phone . Each return has to be authorized by us and customer has to receive a written return authorization from us.
Please carefully check the dimensions of the items prior to ordering. The dimensions are available on our site for your convenience. If a customer refuses the delivery because items do not fit, the customer is responsible for a restocking fee of up to 20% of
the purchase price as well as the round trip shipping and handling costs. This is because once items are returned to us; they cannot be resold to another customer and shipping furniture costs hundreds of dollars.
Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
- The item(s) is determined by Sofacraft or the manufacturer to have been used or damaged by the customer.
- If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
- If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging .
- If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is determined to be a result of shipper’s mishandling.
All refunds will be issued via company check mailed to the billing address on your invoice
Takes 1-2 weeks from the moment of e mail confirmation of the refund from Sofacraft
Cancellation is allowed for up to 12 hours after the order has been placed, unless the order has already been shipped by the manufacturer. Any exception to this cancellation policy will be solely at the discretion of our management. In the event management
agrees to proceed with the cancellation of an order, the customer will responsible for a cancellation or restocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price as well as any shipping and handling fees that may apply. In order for a cancellation to be addressed,
the customer must submit the request in writing via e-mail to email@example.com.Please note that only written requests for cancellation
to this email address will be processed by us. Special orders and orders that are being held in our warehouse for a delayed delivery date at the request of the customer cannot be cancelled. Furniture Plus reserves the right to cancel any order if we can not
fulfill it at any time for a full refund
Damages on delivery
Any damage that occurs to the goods in transit is insured by the shipping company. You will sign a delivery slip for every shipment indicating that the order was received in good condition. It is very important for you to inspect all items at the time of delivery.
If you see that any of the boxes or packages are defective or damaged — you have to indicate that on the delivery slip .If the item was not indicated on the delivery slip , it can not be considered damaged and eligible for a refund or repair If your order arrives
damaged, please email us pictures of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours . Furniture Plus reserves the right to choose the
way claim is resolved. Depending on the extent of the damage — resolution could be a repair or using replacement parts or full replenishment. Please do not refuse a shipment, even if there is damage! Refusing a shipment would just delay the process and make
it more difficult and expansive .
We work closely with our suppliers to insure all product shapes , colors, dimensions, finishes etc are exact; however, there are sometimes small discrepancies. Sofacraft will not be responsible if any of these are slightly different from what we have on
our website, provided by vendors. If a customer has any doubts or questions we would gladly gather more information for them before the order is processed.
Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. If an item does not fit in a customers home and needs to be returned, customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee as well as round trip actual
shipping costs incurred by Sofacraft
DAMAGES and CLAIMS
Sofacraft makes every possible effort to make sure that your order arrives to you in perfect condition the first time. However, despite taking extreme precautions in protecting the furniture, and only working with premium and vetted delivery agents, damages may occur on rare occasions.
All damages must be reported at the time of in house delivery only. If furniture is shipped to your door , you have 24 hours to file the claim by e mailing us :
All items should be returned in original packing .
Customer agrees to allow Sofacraft, the manufacturer, and/or our shipping agent the opportunity to remedy the damage or defective issue. Said resolution will be at no cost to the customer. Customer agrees to accept the remedy selected by Sofacraft, the manufacturer or the shipping agent. Our goal always is to make our customers happy. However, if a customer prefers to cancel the order rather than allowing us to remedy the issue(s), the order will be considered a cancellation, and as such, subject to our cancellation policy.